Our Core Values
- Be truthful, accurate and straight forward.
- Be candid and non-deceptive in communication and conduct.
- Maintain consistency between your beliefs and our behaviour – walk your talk!
- Have the courage to contend boldly for that which is right and reject firmly that which is wrong.
- Endeavour to be reasonable, open-minded, impartial, even-handed, and non-discriminatory in all our dealings.
- Genuinely partner and actively collaborate within and outside the company.
- Maintain, without deviation, an attitude of sincerity, tolerance, consideration, and assistance towards others, regardless of position.
- Accept responsibility for our own actions or inactions and for those whom you supervise.
- Take prompt, constructive steps to correct mistakes or defects.
- Promote teamwork by holding each other accountable- rejecting behaviors inconsistent with code of conduct.
Consideration of Others
- Practice the principles of the Golden rule.
- Respect the dignity, rights, safety, and personal property of others.
- Be open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Exercise patience and remain positive under all circumstances.
- Assure that those whom you supervise are not put in compromising situations.
Persuit of Excellence
- Consistently apply diligence, perseverance, attention to detail, and good work habits to ensure quality projects, products and excellent customer service.
- Build capabilities through continuous learning, coaching, mentoring and teaching.
- Never accept complacency or indifference.
- Remain flexible and open to possibilities.
- Only make realistic commitments and follow-through on the commitments you make.
- Be prompt and responsive in business dealings within and outside the company.
- Comply with all government laws, rules and regulations.
- Show consideration for the safety and welfare of everyone, including our natural environment.
- Respond to the impact our work has on the natural environment by consistently evaluating and improving our efforts so that our projects and processes work in harmony with the environment.